Data Protection Act - Registered

Data Protection Act

Reg. No. Z3260531

Registered HMRC Agent

HMRC Agent

U-Tax Business Directory

Self Assessment Tax

self assessment tax

Leave us your details and we’ll call you back.

Or call us on 01564 774 242
and ask for Julian Frost

Your details have been sent!

It is as simple as this – if you are a sole trader or employed and need to complete a self assessment our price is £75+VAT

No catches, no extras!

We submit self assessments online direct with HMRC on your behalf! Our process is simple and easy!

Ring us now on 01564 732 174 or submit your information and we’ll ring you straight back!

We are one of the leading tax agents in the UK and a trusted brand that helps many self employed customers with our tax return service each day.

U-Tax Self assessment tax return service will:

  • Prepare your return, maximising all allowable expenses.
  • Calculate your tax return for you
  • Submit your return securely to the HMRC
  • Liaise with you over the phone and handle your return within days

To arrange a FREE initial consultation
please call 01564 732 174 or leave your details on the form

Saving you money and time!

Tax Returns can be time-consuming, confusing and complicated.

At U-Tax we can:

  • We will help you reduce your tax bill
  • Quickly and efficiently get any monies due back to you
  • File your accounts with HMRC
  • Remind you each year – SO NO PENALTIES

With us, it’s an easy and straightforward process

Our tax return service starts from £75+VAT. Our services are probably the best value for money in the UK.

Filling in your own tax return or doing it online can be both time consuming and stressful. Our advisers based in Solihull, Birmingham will prepare your tax return for you and submit it to the HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC).
Our average fee of just £75, you won’t find a better deal anywhere else. If you need help with HMRC tax returns contact us and we will do your tax online for you. You don’t need to worry about the January 31st deadline. Also, if you need any advice on how to become self employed or registering for self assessment, we will help you.

Who completes a self assessment tax return?

You will need to consider using a HMRC registered tax return service if you meet the following criteria:

  • You work for yourself
  • You are a company director
  • You are a minister of religion
  • You receive untaxed income that cannot be collected through a PAYE tax code
  • You are a trustee
  • You have taxable foreign income
  • You need to claim annual business expenses of over £2,500

At U-Tax we are dedicated to making tax less taxing no matter your occupation. Be you a businessman or beautician, our self-assessments are easy and affordable and we are dedicated to saving you the worry and hassle of calculating your tax returns by doing all the hard work for you. Our Self Employed Tax guide has further information.

What we can do for you

The services we offer are:

  • Self-assessment tax returns
  • Preparation of limited and corporation tax
  • Payroll services
  • CIS Returns
  • Annual returns
  • VAT returns

Never worry about tax deadlines again

All online tax returns are due to be filed to the HM Revenue & Customs by January 31st, 2014. Failure to do so in time can lead to penalties and interest. However, with the help of our professional and friendly Midlands-based team, you need never worry about missing a deadline ever again.

Avoid the tax clampdown

Last year the HMRC launched investigations into a multitude of professions including construction traders, private tutors, landlords and childcare workers, with many more under fire due to unpaid or overdue tax returns. Small business and other enterprises also came under fire from the tax office due to poor bookkeeping, with penalties being imposed upon those who failed to keep records to back up a tax return or claim. U-Tax will ensure that this doesn’t happen to you. You can beat the next deadline by getting your return completed now.

Our tax return service will help your expenses

Leave us your details and we’ll call you back.

Or call us on 01564 774 242
and ask for Julian Frost

Your details have been sent!


Do you work from home? Does your business require you to travel? Have you been racking up a big phone bill on work-related calls? Do you have to null for work? Being self-employed may allow you to claim back multiple expenses from the tax office, all of which we can sort out for you.

There are also some circumstances in which employed people and pensioners will have to submit a tax return.

Call us on 01564 732 174 for more advice.


“Just a quick note to say , thank you U-Tax for your prompt and efficient service, And thank you to Joe who politely and quickly sorted out any queries I had with regards to my tax returns.” R. Cuthbert

“I am self employed and have been for 7 years. Over the years I have paid stupid amounts for accountants until I came across U-Tax. U-Tax dealt with my self assessment tax return on my behalf and all I had to pay them was £75, bit of a difference for me as my accountant last year charged me £345. Definitely recommending U-Tax.” G. Thomas, Fishponds, Bristol

“I needed to complete my tax return this year for the first time and didn’t have a clue what to do. My friend told me about U-Tax so I decided to give them a call them and see how they could help. I am a dance teacher and have no accountancy skills  whatsoever, so needed someone to sort it for me. After a short phone call with U-Tax they completed everything for me and they were very cheap :) Fab company. ” Ann Dobbs, Wales